Questions and Answers
If you have a question, please ask it in this issue tracker. You may ask questions on computing in general, laboratory, or anything you want to ask. We will try to answer your questions as detailed as possible.
To study Coq, we strongly recommend you to start with Software Foundations Volume 1: Logical Foundations. You can clone this mirror. Don’t skip (too many) exercises—they are the essence of the book. You can learn how to install Coq and setup your IDE here.
To study compiler, we strongly recommend you to take KAIST CS420: Compiler Design.
To study concurrent programming, we strongly recommend you to take KAIST CS431: Concurrent Programming.
How to ask questions?
- Please first search the web and the issue tracker and see if your question is already answered. If not, ask your question in the issue tracker.
- Please describe your question as detailed and organized as possible.
- Don’t ask the solutions to the exercises.
- Don’t upload codes as images.
- Format your content using GitHub’s Markdown manual.
- Especially pay attention to properly formatting
Please contribute to the community
Your participation would be greatly appreciated. Please watch this repository, and if there are some questions you can answer, please do so. Your help will make the helpdesk much more scalable.