Sunghyuk Kay (계성혁)
I am a Masters Student at KAIST Concurrency and Parallelsim Laboratory under advise of Prof. Jeehoon Kang, and also pursuing my degree at KAIST Software Graduate Program.
My research interest is desinging parallel network system. Especially, I’m trying to find a way to make computer network work in asynchronous way, so that it could be suitable for parallel systems.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: lkaybob
- Bibliography: DBLP, Google Scholar
- Place: Rm. 4441, Bldg. E3-1, KAIST (+82-42-350-7878)
- (2019) B.S. in Computer Engineering. Ajou University.
- Sever Engineer Intern, Double H Inc., Jan. 2018 - Jun. 2018.
- Sung Hyuk Kay, Seungsoo Lee, Ahmad Razavi, Eli Bozorgzadeh. (2017). Distributed Cooperative Localization Using Unscented Kalman Filter. Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of communications and Information Sciences, (), 409-410.