I am an associate data engieer at LG Electronics. Prior to my current position, I was a Masters Student at KAIST Concurrency and Parallelsim Laboratory under advise of Prof. Jeehoon Kang, and also pursed my degree at KAIST Software Graduate Program.
I’ve researched on parallel network system, finding a way to make computer network work in asynchronous way, leveraging FPGA’s parallelism.
(FYI. This page is no longer updated since June 2021. For updated information about me, please refer to my personal webpage.)
- Email: email@example.com
- GitHub: lkaybob
- Bibliography: DBLP, Google Scholar
- Place: Bldg W4, LG Science Park
(2019) B.S. in Computer Engineering. Ajou University.
(2021) M.S. in Software Graduate Program. KAIST
- Associate Data Engineer, LG Electronics, Feb. 2021 - Current
- Sever Engineer Intern, Double H Inc., Jan. 2018 - Jun. 2018.
- Sung Hyuk Kay, Seungsoo Lee, Ahmad Razavi, Eli Bozorgzadeh. (2017). Distributed Cooperative Localization Using Unscented Kalman Filter. Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of communications and Information Sciences, (), 409-410.