My research interests are in constructing the AI serving systems using heterogeneous processors such as CPU, GPU, NPU, etc. In particular, I am focused on designing resource managers and schedulers for the system to better serve real-world workloads. I am currently working with FuriosaAI for this research. If you want to know more about this research topic, please refer to this link.
- Email: email@example.com
- GitHub: cmpark0126
- Bibliography: DBLP, Google Scholar
- Place: Rm. 4441, Bldg. E3-1, KAIST (+82-42-350-7878)
(2021) M.S. in Computer Science. KAIST (supervisor: Prof. Jeehoon Kang).
(2019) B.S. in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. Handong Global University.
- Intern, FuriosaAI, July, 2020 - August, 2020.
- Designing next-generation AI serving system using NPU
- Intern, KakaoBrain, July, 2019 - August, 2019.
- Intern, DeepBio, January, 2018 - February, 2018.
- Research Assistant, Deep Learning Lab (director: Prof. Injung Kim), Handong Global University, March, 2017 – June, 2019.
Awards and Honors
- Best Paper Award, Korea Computer Congress (KCC), 2018.