Chunmyong Park (박천명)
I am a Master Student at Concurrency and Parallelism Laboratory, KAIST School of Computing. I am delighted to be advised by Prof. Jeehoon Kang.
My research interests are in designing and verifying concurrent and parallel systems. In particular, I want to solve various real-world problems associated with these topics. I believe these studies will help advance the areas such as Deep Learning where performance issues are critical.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: cmpark0126
- Bibliography: DBLP, Google Scholar
- Place: Rm. 4441, Bldg. E3-1, KAIST (+82-42-350-7878)
- (2019) B.S. in School of Computer Science & Electrical Engineering. Handong Global University.
Intern, KakaoBrain, July, 2019 - August, 2019.
(topic: Implement python library using PyTorch)
Intern, DeepBio, January, 2018 - February, 2018.
(topic: Research deep learning issues)
Research Assistant, Deep Learning Lab (DLLAB), Handong Global University, March, 2017 – June, 2019.
(director: Prof. Injung Kim)
(topic: Implement deep learning library using C/C++)
The full list of the publications can be found at Google Scholar; more information at my Curriculum Vitae.
Open Source Contributions
Awards and Honors
- Best Paper Award, Korea Computer Congress (KCC), 2018.